What We Believe
- That the Bible is an infallible and divine inspired Word of God.
- In the sovereignty of God in Creation, revelation, redemption, and the final judgment.
- That God the Father is all powerful, all loving, and all wise and does it with providential care. He is Father in Truth to all those who become children of God by faith through Jesus Christ, His Son.
- That God the Son is born of virgin, died on the cross for our sin, rose from the dead, and gave us victory over sin and death. Today, Christ is at the right hand of His father interceding for believers. He will return in power and glory to judge the world and to consummate His redemptive mission.
- That God the Holy Spirit is the spirit of God. He enables men to understand the truth, exalts Christ, cultivates Christian character, comforts believers, and bestows spiritual gifts by which they serve God through His church. The Holy Spirit enlightens and empowers the believers (the church) in prayer, worship, evangelism, and service.
- That Salvation is a miracle of redemption of man, offered freely to all who accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, who by His own blood purchased eternal redemption for the believer through conviction of sin (new birth) through repentance. We are saved by Grace alone.
- A New Testament Church of the Lord Jesus Christ is a baptized body of believers who are associated by covenant in the faith and fellowship of the gospel, observing the two ordinances of Christ, committed to His teachings, exercising the gifts seeking to spread the Gospel to the ends of earth.
- In baptism by immersion of believers in water in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. It is an act of obedience that symbolizes death to sin, burial and resurrection of the dead. The Lord's Supper is a symbolic act of obedience whereby members of the church, through partaking of the bread and the fruit of the vine, memorialize the death of the redeemer and anticipate his second coming.